0.1 - 2016-12-17
- Support for HTTP versions 1, 1.1 and 2
- Provides both client and server APIs
- Friendly request API with sensible defaults for security
- All operations are fully non-blocking and can be managed with cqueues
- Support for WebSockets (client and server), including ping/pong, binary data transfer and TLS encryption.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) - lua-http supports HTTPS and WSS via luaossl.
- luasocket compatibility API if you're looking to use lua-http with older projects.