This package was debianized by Ludovico Gardenghi <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:10:36 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/view-os/
Upstream Author: Renzo Davoli <email@example.com> and others
Copyright: 2001, 2002 Swedish Institute of Computer Science
2004-2008 Renzo Davoli, Diego Billi, Ludovico Gardenghi
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This package is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this package; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
LWIPV6 has been released under the GPL.
Code taken from LwIP has been used inside Ale4NET.
The original licence provided by lwip team is compatible with
the GPL thus it was possible to include their code.
For the sake of completeness and correctness you can find here the original
When code has been included all the original headers in the source files
have been kept (just after the header for the new license).
* Copyright (c) 2001, 2002 Swedish Institute of Computer Science.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification,
* are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
* this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
* this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
* and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products
* derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT
* SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
* EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT
* OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
* INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
* CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING
* IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY
* OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* This file is part of the lwIP TCP/IP stack.
* Author: Adam Dunkels <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General
Public License can be found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL'.
The Debian packaging is (C) 2006, Ludovico Gardenghi <email@example.com> and
is licensed under the GPL, see above.