* "Move" option in plugin context menu
* LXPanelPluginInit::activatable flag to allow activation with hotkey
* accessibility (keys-only; single-button-mouse; special devices)
* compose new custom launcher in launchbar config dialog
* special launchers support ()
* launchbar template with LockScreen and Shutdown
* manage invisible panel from unplugged monitor
* hotkeys for launchers
* support rounded corners
* support keywords in gtk-run
* standalone run application with history shared with panel?
* "lxpanelctl restart" with panel not running starts it?
* make click-wait-release popdown popups similarly to as GtkMenuShell does
* make lxpanel multiscreen-aware (build fb_ev_* and get_net_* into lxpanel)
* improve startup time (move every non-instant operation into idle callback)
* support custom timezone in the 'dclock'
* decide 'netstat' vs 'netstatus'
* optional libnotify support (useful for battery and volume plugins)
* pull improvements from Raspbian
* add Most Recent support into 'menu' plugin (option: ones not by Run too)
* check and use weather-* standard themed icons for weather plugin
* "Remove this Launch Button" option in launchbar context menu
* 'usb-unmount' plugin
* in 0.10.0 fix "GTK2+" string to just "GTK+", spelling errors "allow to"
* show/hide Raise/Restore/Maximize/Iconify in button menu depending on task
* get rid of GDK_ROOT_WINDOW() and gdk_get_default_root_window() and a_WM_STATE