Changes on 0.3.0 since 0.2.0
* Arguments are now properly passed to child process.
* Fixed login shell, also applies to new tabs.
* Renamed tabs can now be reset, fixed '--title'.
* Improved GTK3 and VTE support.
* Added palette customization.
* Added terminal zoom feature.
* Added tab activity notification (bold).
* Added --no_remote to spawn a separate teminal process.
* Optional confirmation when closing multiple tabs.
Changes on 0.2.0 since 0.1.11
* Now builds under GTK3
* Revamp of Preferences, including ability to change keyboard accels.
* Option to hide mouse cursor on input
* Fixed issue with 'ctrl-shift-c' accel sending 'ctrl-c' to terminal.
* Fixed handling of multi-file input on -e/--command (eg -e foo *.txt)
* Fixed issue where initial geometry is affected by hidden/shown UI elements.
* File->Quit now replaced by safer "File->Close Window"