# Automatic testing
MAT comes with a comprehensive testsuite, that can be called with test.py.
Currently, it only tests the CLI, and the library, and runs in something
like 2 minutes on a Core i7/SSD.
# Manual testing
Since the GUI can not be automatically tested for yet, it has to be carefully
tested manually. Here are some importants points:
- Is the status bar message the right one for every actions?
- Are nested archives correctly handled ? Even when they contains unknown-to-MAT formats?
- When started from a terminal, does it ouputs text/warnings?
- Does the GUI clean files?
- Is it correctly translated?