* Copyright (c) 1994 Daniel Williams
* The X Consortium, and any party obtaining a copy of these files from
* the X Consortium, directly or indirectly, is granted, free of charge,
* a full and unrestricted irrevocable, world-wide, paid up,
* royalty-free, nonexclusive right and license to deal in this software
* and documentation files (the "Software"), including without limitation
* the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute,
* sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons
* who receive copies from any such party to do so. This license
* includes without limitation a license to do the foregoing actions
* under any patents of the party supplying this software to the X
* Consortium. The following conditions apply:
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
* included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
* IN NO EVENT SHALL DANIEL WILLIAMS OR SYSTEMS & SCIENTIFIC SOFTWARE BE
* LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION
* OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION
* WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
static char rcsid_patchlevel_h = "patchlevel.h,v 2.0 1994/05/19 02:01:21 dan Exp";
#define VERSION "1.0"
#define PATCHLEVEL "1"