This software is copyrighted by Michel F. Sanner (email@example.com) and TSRI.
The following terms apply to all files associated with the software
unless explicitly disclaimed in individual files.
MGLTOOLS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
1. Grant Of Limited License; Software Use Restrictions. The programs
received by you will be used only for NON COMMERCIAL purposes.
This license is issued to you as an individual.
For COMMERCIAL use done with the software please contact Michel F.
Sanner for details about commercial usage license agreements.
For any question regarding license agreements, please contact
TSRI, Molecular Biology Department, TCP 26,
10550 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
tel (858) 784-7742
fax (858) 784-2341
2. COMMERCIAL USAGE is defined as revenues generating activities. These
include using this software for consulting activities and selling
applications built on top of, or using this software. Scientific
research in an academic environment and teaching are considered
3. Copying Restrictions. You will not sell or otherwise distribute commercially
these programs or derivatives to any other party, whether with or without
4. Ownership of Software. You will not obtain, and will not attempt to
obtain copyright coverage thereon without the express purpose written
consent of The Scripps Research Institute and Dr. Sanner.
5. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY
FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, ITS DOCUMENTATION, OR ANY
DERIVATIVES THEREOF, EVEN IF THE AUTHORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
6. THE AUTHORS AND DISTRIBUTORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS SOFTWARE
IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND THE AUTHORS AND DISTRIBUTORS HAVE
NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT, UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, OR