* Copyright (c) 1994 The University of Utah and
* the Computer Systems Laboratory at the University of Utah (CSL).
* All rights reserved.
* Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute this software is hereby
* granted provided that (1) source code retains these copyright, permission,
* and disclaimer notices, and (2) redistributions including binaries
* reproduce the notices in supporting documentation, and (3) all advertising
* materials mentioning features or use of this software display the following
* acknowledgement: ``This product includes software developed by the
* Computer Systems Laboratory at the University of Utah.''
* THE UNIVERSITY OF UTAH AND CSL ALLOW FREE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IN ITS "AS
* IS" CONDITION. THE UNIVERSITY OF UTAH AND CSL DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY OF
* ANY KIND FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
* CSL requests users of this software to return to firstname.lastname@example.org any
* improvements that they make and grant CSL redistribution rights.
* Author: Bryan Ford, University of Utah CSL
/* This file is a substitute for mach/message.h,
to be used within MIG sources compiled for the build machine.
This way we avoid pulling in all the bogus typedefs and stuff
that would normally come with mach/message.h. */
#define MACH_MSG_TYPE_PORT_ANY(x) \
(((x) >= MACH_MSG_TYPE_MOVE_RECEIVE) && \
((x) <= MACH_MSG_TYPE_MAKE_SEND_ONCE))
#endif /* _MIG_MESSAGE_H */