This package was debianized by Fabian Greffrath <email@example.com> on
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 00:00:00 +0100.
It was downloaded from <http://mjpeg.sourceforge.net/>.
Rainer Johanni <Rainer@Johanni.de>
Gernot Ziegler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Stevens <email@example.com>
Bernhard Praschinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ronald Bultje <email@example.com>
Xavier Biquard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Matthew Marjanovic <email@example.com>
pHilipp Zabel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Stefan Fendt <email@example.com>
Scott Moser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Shawn Sulma <email@example.com>
Mike Bernson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
James Klicman <email@example.com>
Copyright © 2000-2008, mjpegtools authors
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU Lesser General Public License
can be found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL'.
The Debian packaging is © 2008, Fabian Greffrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> and
is licensed under the GPL, see `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL'.
Parts of the sources of these packages such as aenc/* and mpeg2enc/* have
been derived from the MSSG (the Mpeg software simulation group).
Per http://www.mpeg.org/MPEG/mpeg-pointers-and-resources/, all MSSG
software is considered public domain. More information on that group
can be found here:
They have released their code under the following terms.
* Disclaimer of Warranty
* These software programs are available to the user without any license fee or
* royalty on an "as is" basis. The MPEG Software Simulation Group disclaims
* any and all warranties, whether express, implied, or statuary, including any
* implied warranties or merchantability or of fitness for a particular
* purpose. In no event shall the copyright-holder be liable for any
* incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever
* arising from the use of these programs.
* This disclaimer of warranty extends to the user of these programs and user's
* customers, employees, agents, transferees, successors, and assigns.
* The MPEG Software Simulation Group does not represent or warrant that the
* programs furnished hereunder are free of infringement of any third-party
* Commercial implementations of MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 video, including shareware,
* are subject to royalty fees to patent holders. Many of these patents are
* general enough such that they are unavoidable regardless of implementation