* ML GMP - Interface between Objective Caml and GNU MP
* Copyright (C) 2001 David MONNIAUX
* This software is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public
* License version 2 published by the Free Software Foundation,
* or any more recent version published by the Free Software
* Foundation, at your choice.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* See the GNU Library General Public License version 2 for more details
* (enclosed in the file LGPL).
* As a special exception to the GNU Library General Public License, you
* may link, statically or dynamically, a "work that uses the Library"
* with a publicly distributed version of the Library to produce an
* executable file containing portions of the Library, and distribute
* that executable file under terms of your choice, without any of the
* additional requirements listed in clause 6 of the GNU Library General
* Public License. By "a publicly distributed version of the Library",
* we mean either the unmodified Library as distributed by INRIA, or a
* modified version of the Library that is distributed under the
* conditions defined in clause 3 of the GNU Library General Public
* License. This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons
* why the executable file might be covered by the GNU Library General
* Public License.
(* The following code is a hack! *)
type t =
Lident of string
| Ldot of t * string
| Lapply of t * t;;
(fun f -> Topdirs.dir_install_printer Format.std_formatter
(Obj.magic (Ldot((Lident "Pretty_gmp"), f)))
) ["z"; "q"; "f"; "fr"];;