## Expected Behavior
## Current Behavior
## Steps to Reproduce (for bugs)
Please make sure to execute the reproduction steps with newly recreated and empty tmp folders.
## MMseqs Output (for bugs)
Please make sure to also post the complete output of MMseqs. You can use gist.github.com for large output.
Providing context helps us come up with a solution and improve our documentation for the future.
## Your Environment
Include as many relevant details about the environment you experienced the bug in.
* Git commit used (The string after "MMseqs Version:" when you execute MMseqs without any parameters):
* Which MMseqs version was used (Statically-compiled, self-compiled, Homebrew, etc.):
* For self-compiled and Homebrew: Compiler and Cmake versions used and their invocation:
* Server specifications (especially CPU support for AVX2/SSE and amount of system memory):
* Operating system and version: