mpop retrieves mails from POP3 mailboxes.
- Fast POP3 implementation using command pipelining.
- Header based mail filtering: filter junk mail before downloading it.
- Delivery to mbox files, maildir folders, or a mail delivery agent (MDA).
Delivery with SMTP is possible by using an appropriate MDA, for example
- Support for multiple POP3 accounts.
- Authentication methods USER/PASS, APOP, PLAIN, LOGIN and CRAM-MD5.
- IPv6 support.
Optional features, depending on external libraries:
- TLS/SSL support, including client certificates (requires GnuTLS or OpenSSL).
- Additional authentication methods EXTERNAL, GSSAPI, SCRAM-SHA-1, DIGEST-MD5,
NTLM (requires GNU Libgsasl).
- Support for Internationalized Domain Names (IDN) (requires GNU Libidn).
- Native language support (NLS) (may require GNU libintl).
The homepage of this program is <http://mpop.sourceforge.net/>.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License (see the file COPYING) as published
by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your
option) any later version.