Thanks go to:
- R.I.Pienaar for pointing out the Bcc header issue.
- Kai for the --nostarttls patch and man page corrections.
- Tommy for the bugfixes made in 0.5.3
- Jess Mahan for debian packages and tips for GNU Autotools support
- Christophe Nowicki for GNU Autotools support
- David MacMahon for the original --pretend and --debug patch
- Dave Librik for suggesting the -i option for mail(1) compatibiliy
- Martin Hauke for help with the logfile command, testing, suggestions,
bug reports, README.hpux and more
- Jim Fohlin for good suggestions and lots of testing
- Jay Soffian for Mac OS X keychain support
- Satoru SATOH for GNOME Keyring support
- Gaizka Villate and Emmanuel Bouthenot for msmtp-gnome-tool.py
- Martin Stenberg for passwordeval support
- all senders of bug reports and problem descriptions