* Copyright (C) 1996-8 Michael R. Elkins <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
/* common protos for compose / attach menus */
int mutt_tag_attach (MUTTMENU *menu, int n);
void mutt_save_attachment_list (FILE *fp, int tag, BODY *top);
void mutt_pipe_attachment_list (FILE *fp, int tag, BODY *top, int filter);
void mutt_print_attachment_list (FILE *fp, int tag, BODY *top);
void mutt_attach_display_loop (MUTTMENU *menu, int op, FILE *fp, ATTACHPTR **idx);