* Copyright (C) 1996-8 Michael R. Elkins <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
struct hash_elem *next;
struct hash_elem **table;
#define hash_find(table, key) hash_find_hash(table, hash_string ((unsigned char *)key, table->nelem), key)
#define hash_delete(table,key,data,destroy) hash_delete_hash(table, hash_string ((unsigned char *)key, table->nelem), key, data, destroy)
HASH *hash_create (int nelem);
int hash_string (unsigned char *s, int n);
int hash_insert (HASH *table, char *key, void *data, int allow_dup);
void *hash_find_hash (HASH *table, int hash, char *key);
void hash_delete_hash (HASH *table, int hash, char *key, void *data,
void (*destroy) (void *));
void hash_destroy (HASH **hash, void (*destroy) (void *));