* Copyright (c) 1998 University of Southern California.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted
* provided that the above copyright notice and this paragraph are
* duplicated in all such forms and that any documentation, advertising
* materials, and other materials related to such distribution and use
* acknowledge that the software was developed by the University of
* Southern California, Information Sciences Institute. The name of the
* University may not be used to endorse or promote products derived from
* this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
extern void die(char *);