$Id: TODO 246 2007-05-12 01:03:53Z jon $
$NCDId: @(#)TODO,v 1.3 1994/04/07 21:18:56 greg Exp $
- remove obsolete 'register' usage.
- be able to handle larger sample rates like 96Khz. The protocol limits
the sample rate to an unsigned short, which will require a protocol
change to fix.
- playing other formats than .au from stdin (cmdline opt?)
- Automatic track matching: server automatically inserts a bundler to
do the right thing.
- Generate events when device attributes are changed or buckets are destroyed.
- Allow an output device to be used as an input. The resulting data would
be what was last sent to that device. This would allow a client to display
a meter that would indicate what was actually coming out of a speaker, even
if the data was from multiple clients.
- Improve I/O error handling, possibly by inserting a pseudo event into
the event queue.