/* ncmpc (Ncurses MPD Client)
* (c) 2004-2010 The Music Player Daemon Project
* Project homepage: http://musicpd.org
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
* Paints a song into a list window row. The cursor must be set to
* the first character in the row prior to calling this function.
* @param w the ncurses window
* @param y the row number in the window
* @param width the width of the row
* @param selected true if the row is selected
* @param highlight true if the row is highlighted
* @param song the song object
* @param hscroll an optional hscroll object
* @param format the song format
paint_song_row(WINDOW *w, unsigned y, unsigned width,
bool selected, bool highlight, const struct mpd_song *song,
struct hscroll *hscroll, const char *format);