* IPv6 support:
- Ensure that the DUID-LLT is copied into the installed system.
- When/If the DHCPv6 client is switched to dhclient, the following
Ubuntu patch should be evaluated:
committer: Stéphane Graber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
branch nick: ubuntu
timestamp: Tue 2012-02-07 09:15:30 -0500
Apply patch from Alec Warner making netcfg respect netcfg/dhcpv6_timeout
and running dhclient in one-shot mode (-1).
* do other sorts of network configurations (ppp)
* pppconfig would be a good starting point for the ppp udeb. There is also an
example in there of how to use pppd to detect a modem.
* Make netcfg-static smarter about default values, e.g. call ifconfig and