Tilt the floor to roll a ball through an obstacle course within the
given time. If the ball falls or time expires, a ball is lost.
Collect coins to unlock the exit and earn extra balls. Red coins are
worth 5. Blue coins are worth 10. A ball is awarded for 100 coins.
## Release Notes
Release highlights can be found in [doc/release-notes.md](doc/release-notes.md).
* [LICENSE.md](LICENSE.md): a description of licensing and exceptions
* [doc/install.txt](doc/install.txt): instructions on how to build the
game from source code
* [doc/manual.txt](doc/manual.txt): a detailed description of how to
play and configure the game
* [doc/authors.txt](doc/authors.txt): a list of people who have
contributed to Neverball
* [Nevertable](http://table.nevercorner.net/) (high-score and replay
* [#neverball on chat.freenode.net](http://webchat.freenode.net/)
Neverball uses the gettext approach to translations. We're always
interested in covering more languages. We have a project on Transifex
(see [instructions on the forum][tx]) and we also accept PO files.