For pull requests:
- Be consistent with prevalent style and design decisions.
- Add a Jasmine spec to `specs/q-spec.js`.
- Use `npm test` to avoid regressions.
- Run tests in `q-spec/run.html` in as many supported browsers as you
can find the will to deal with.
- Do not build minified versions; we do this each release.
- If you would be so kind, add a note to `CHANGES.md` in an
- `Next Major Version` if it introduces backward incompatibilities
to code in the wild using documented features.
- `Next Minor Version` if it adds a new feature.
- `Next Patch Version` if it fixes a bug.
- Run `npm test`.
- Run tests in `q-spec/run.html` in a representative sample of every
browser under the sun.
- Run `npm run cover` and make sure you're happy with the results.
- Run `npm run minify` and be sure to commit the resulting `q.min.js`.
- Note the Gzipped size output by the previous command, and update
`README.md` if it has changed to 1 significant digit.
- Stash any local changes.
- Update `CHANGES.md` to reflect all changes in the differences
between `HEAD` and the previous tagged version. Give credit where
credit is due.
- Update `README.md` to address all new, non-experimental features.
- Update the API reference on the Wiki to reflect all non-experimental
- Use `npm version major|minor|patch` to update `package.json`,
commit, and tag the new version.
- Use `npm publish` to send up a new release.
- Send an email to the q-continuum mailing list announcing the new
release and the notes from the change log. This helps folks
maintaining other package ecosystems.