<!-- vim:ts=4:sts=4:sw=4:et:tw=60 -->
This library has the following policy about versions.
- Presently, all planned versions have a major version number of 0.
- The minor version number increases for every backward-incompatible
change to a documented behavior.
- The patch version number increases for every added feature,
backward-incompatible changes to undocumented features, and
Upon the release of a version 1.0.0, the strategy will be revised.
- The major version will increase for any backward-incompatible
- The minor version will increase for added features.
- The patch version will increase for bug-fixes.