* device.h: Device routines for nwipe.
* Copyright Darik Horn <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Modifications to original dwipe Copyright Andy Beverley <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
* the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
* Foundation, version 2.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
* FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
* this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
void nwipe_device_identify( nwipe_context_t* c ); /* Get hardware information about the device. */
int nwipe_device_scan( nwipe_context_t*** c ); /* Find devices that we can wipe. */
int nwipe_device_get( nwipe_context_t*** c, char **devnamelist, int ndevnames ); /* Get info about devices to wipe */
#endif /* DEVICE_H_ */
/* eof */