* pass.h: Routines that read and write patterns to block devices.
* Copyright Darik Horn <email@example.com>.
* Modifications to original dwipe Copyright Andy Beverley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
* the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
* Foundation, version 2.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
* FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
* this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
int nwipe_random_pass ( nwipe_context_t* c );
int nwipe_random_verify( nwipe_context_t* c );
int nwipe_static_pass ( nwipe_context_t* c, nwipe_pattern_t* pattern );
int nwipe_static_verify( nwipe_context_t* c, nwipe_pattern_t* pattern );
void test_functionn( int count, nwipe_context_t** c );
#endif /* PASS_H_ */
/* eof */