Version 0.3.1 (trunk):
* Updated the C++ code to not depend on functions deprecated in Octave 4.2.
* Modernised the code in general to work well with Octave 5.1.
* Specified dependency on "parallel" as well as bumped minimum required
Version 0.3.0 (2015-12-17):
* Changed the build system to use autoconf.
* ls_genbasic can now be called with arbitrary coordinates, they need
not correspond to the full grid. In particular, single points
can be passed as arguments as well.
* Add new routines for shape optimisation with level sets. The main
one is so_run_descent.
* Allow saving and replaying shape optimisation descents. This is
accomplished with so_save_descent and so_replay_descent. Also
so_explore_descent can be used to interactively explore a descent log.
Version 0.2.0 (2015-02-18):
* The .m file functions don't check nargout() any longer. This is checked
by the interpreter anyway. Also, usage() as replaced by either
print_usage() or error().
* New function 'ls_normalise' that does the normalisation of exactly zero
values that was previously done only in ls_find_geometry.
* 'ls_inside' as well as 'ls_equal' (and all other set functions that use
them internally) now consider negative zeros to be part of the level-set
domain. This is consistent with the behaviour of 'ls_normalise'.
* 'ls_animate_evolution' only clears the contour between frames now,
so that the "jitter" is drastically reduced.
* The usage of 'ls_sign_colourmap' was slightly changed. It allows
now to specify the colours making up the gradients.
* New feature: Time stepping of the level-set equation as alternative
method for evolution. New methods 'upwind_gradient_norm' and
* New function 'ls_distance_fcn'. It calculates the non-signed distance
function, and is faster than 'ls_signed_distance'. Only exterior points
are processed with Fast Marching.
* New function 'ls_hausdorff_dist' to approximate the Hausdorff
distance between two sets from their distance functions.
Version 0.1.0 (2014-06-09):
* Initial release.