* Pretty print IPV4 addresses within the Python RDM code.
* Add some additional slot definitions and status messages.
* Add a timestamp to model data filenames so they're unique.
* Allow OSC ports to be looped.
* Add the ability to reload plugins via RPC.
* Added a plugin which uses the onboard UART.
* Added a Python fade controller demo.
* Change GetIdentifyMode to GetIdentifyDevice in the RDM API to clarify it's
the IDENTIFY_DEVICE PID not the newer IDENTIFY_MODE one.
* Added the inter-test delay option to the Web UI.
* Show transaction numbers in the responder tests to aid debugging
* Don't warn about unknown slot definitions if they are manufacturer ones
* Added a number of missing Get...WithData tests.
* Fix sensor numbering from 0 on web UI so it matches CLI
* Fix the minimum and maximum level supported RDM tests
* Stop the Python client throwing an AttributeError if the universe doesn't
* Ensure the RDM Model Collector works if the fixture doesn't have personality
* Only try and fetch supported params for manufacturer PIDs in the model
* Fix an issue with strings in hash maps on OS X 10.5
* Ensure Rpc_pb2.py is always built.
* Fix the recent code changes to work with FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD
* Stop ola_trigger segfaulting at startup - #409
* Convert stringstream to ostringstream where possible
* Tidy up copyright messages so we're Debian compliant.
* Correct FSF address within licenses
* Removed #ifdefs from the installed headers.
* Clean up the ShowNet code.
* Added a JSON & JSON Schame parser.
* Documented the RPC format.
* First changes required to run on Windows.
* Added priority support for input ports - #259
* Added DNS-SD registration support with both Bonjour and Avahi so that the
OLA web UI appears as _http._tcp - #270
* Added plugin for Renard serial protocol (Renard SS24, SS8, etc) - #277
* Refactor sensor functionality in the software RDM responders and add a load
average sensor to them and the SPI responder.
* Add a class to represent MAC addresses and support for MAC address RDM types
* Added pretty printing of sensor definition messages.
* Added a --duration option to the show recorder - #255.
* Add a warning if the firmware in an Enttec USB Pro widget doesn't support
RDM - #275.
* Print a warning if no Logic device is found when using the RDM sniffer.
* Added support for the P9813 family of SPI pixels.
* Show dashes in the CLI DMX monitor if a universe has fewer than 512
* Added initial support for the MilInst 1-553 interface.
* Added a version option to all flags based commands; removed the -v verify
short option from ola_recorder that clashed.
* Added a dummy responder which implements the draft E1.37-2 PIDs.
* Standardised all the following long arguments from _ to - in programs and
completion: --skip_queued_messages --www_dir --log_directory
* Standardised on --pid-location in Python programs and
* Added the ability to specify the priority of the DMX data in the C++ API -
* Clean up of the C++ client API. deprecated ola::OlaCallbackClient.
* Added a Version API.
* Renamed DMXRecieved(sic) to DMXReceived in ola::Client
* Renamed valiator(sic) to validator, incomming(sic) to incoming, mimimun(sic)
to minimum and overiding(sic) to overriding, all of which may or may not
have impact to APIs.
* Added more RDM responder tests to cover some slot related edge cases.
* Log an error if we try and run an RDM test that doesn't exist.
* Added the --inter-test-delay option
* Added checks to the RDM tests to flag if non-printable characters are
returned in any RDM strings - #262.
* Fixed bugs in the MuteDevice, Fail & Startup mode tests.
* Build fixes for OS X 10.9 - #265.
* Build fixes for FreeBSD 10.0-BETA3.
* Fix the web and CLI UIs so they work if strings from RDM devices have
unprintable characters in them - #263.
* Fix a bug in the KiNet plugin - #276
* Cleaned up the autotools configuration, `make distcheck` now works.
* Cleaned up public header files.
* Added configuration for Travis continuous integration.
* Switched to using a custom generator for the C++ RPC Code.
* Split PID data into 3 files.
* Added more code documentation, cleaned up some new linter warnings.
* Added the DISALLOW_COPY_AND_ASSIGN macro.
* Refactor load average function out into system utils.
* Switch the SPI RDM responders to using the core personality management code.
* Renamed SetDecription(sic) to SetDescription in ola::Flags
* Changed links from google code to github.
* Added more doxygen comments.
* Added more man pages.
* Updated README, CONTRIBUTING and README.developer
* Fix the build breakage when using XCode 5 (clang 500)
* Save the SPI pixel count during shutdown
* Fix E1.31 merge timeouts - #256
* Fixed 2 bugs in the RDM responder tests.
* Fix a bug where OLA wouldn't receive on ArtNet universe 0 - #260
* Expose the source priority in the C++ API
* Added more RDM responder tests to cover E1.37-1
* Print the UID, manufacturer, model description, software version and
timestamp in the RDM test logs
* Added pretty printing of slot info messages
* Added support for new OSC formats
* Added support for more than 4 ArtNet output ports
* Added a simple ArtNet loadtest
* Fixed a couple of bugs in the Dummy RDM responders
* Added support for templates in the OSC target addresses.
* Re-wrote the SPI backend with loads of new options.
* Improved the performance of the RPC system on Linux, leading to a 1000x
reduction in RPC latency and 4x speedup of the RDM tests.
* Changed the max number of E1.31 ports to 128
* Added support for the MilInst 1-463 interface.
* Added support for the KMTRONIC usb device (ftdi clone).
* Added more RDM responder tests for E1.37-1 PIDs
* Display the OLA version in the RDM responder test output
* Display the response param data length in the responder test output
* Added new software RDM responders (Sensor, Dimmer, Moving Light, etc.)
* Added slot info support to the software RDM responders
* Updates to the Saleae Logic RDM sniffer
* Fixed a crash when a USB device was unplugged - bug #248
* Fixed sub device RDM request fan out - bug #246
* Fixed universe garbage collection - bug #149
* Added Bash completions of UIDs for the RDM commands
* Change the examples and SLP programs to write errors to STDERR not STDOUT.
* Renamed AllManufactureDevices(sic) to VendorcastAddress in UID interface
* Add vendorcast and broadcast options to ola_rdm_discover.
* Started commenting the codebase with doxygen
* Added more man pages.
* Added support for reset device to the web UI
* Added more PIDs to the RDM model collector
* Clean up olad signal handling to avoid race conditions.
* Added support for the new Jese USB widgets
* Fixed a bug in the python API which broke the RDM test server.
* Fixed the E1.33 library install.
* Add an OLA manufacturer specific PID to the Dummy RDM Responder.
* Update the model collector to gather info on manufacturer specific PIDs.
* Added KiNet output support.
* Added support for the Karate USB devices.
* More E1.33 enhancements
* Added usage information to the json urls
* Minor fixes to the RDM responder tests
* Lint the entire C++ codebase.
* Fixed various flaky unittests
* Introduced a new command line flags handling
* Print command classes in the RDM Responder tests
* Fix a memory leak detected by the leak checker
* Patches to build correctly on Android
* Add support for the LPD8806 pixels using SPI.
* Fix the build on OS X Lion 10.7 - #231
* Fix the build with clang 4.2
* Added a simple E1.31 load test tool
* Added the first E1.33 (RDMNet) tools
* Switched to using the new command line flags module in some programs.
* Man page for dmxmonitor - #219
* Rename ola_universe_stats to ola_uni_stats, standardising names
* Bash Completions for all programs in ola and ola-rdm-tests
* Various minor fixes of program help
* Addition and standardisation of PID options between ola_rdm_get/set and
* Standardised all the following long arguments from _ to - in programs and
completion: --long_name --plugin_id --port_id --preview_mode --list_pids
* Complete plugin and universe ids in completions and add options to
ola_uni_info and ola_plugin_info to assist with this
* Internal cleanup
* Changed the arguments to dmxmonitor - #219
* Build fixes for various platforms
* Added a SLP implementation (not installed right now)
* Updated E1.33 to work with the latest draft
* Add a script to enforce code licences
* Add the slp_sa_test program
* Improved support for the RDM-TRI
* Added support for using the loopback interface with the ArtNet plugin
* Fixed some bugs in the RDM tests
* Add configure time options to disable each plugin
* Fixed a bug in the sniffer tool
* Display the amount of time the RDM tests take in the web UI
* Update to support automake 1.13
* Show the plugin state and config file location on the web UI
* Added support for the Enttec USB Pro Mk II.
* Added an SPI plugin for driving LED pixels based on the WS2801 chip.
* Added the OSC plugin
* Fixed the bug with displaying the TRI serial number
* Added a script to save and restore RDM settings for a rig
* Added a script to compare RDM configuration at different times
* Merged in hip's test refactoring changes - #215
* Allow the number of E1.31 ports to be specified in the config file
* Better RDM ACK_OVERFLOW support - #216
* Fixes for the RDM Tests - #213, #214
* Bug fixes for the RDM Responder tests
* Add some missing files to the tarball
* Rename the debian init scripts
* Add support for soh.cz devices
* Added the RDM model collector to the RDM Test Server
* Enhance the RDM Responder Tests page
* Clean up the Python Wrapper a bit
* RDM Test fixes for devices with a personality with a slot count of 0
* RDM Test fixes for some of the new E1.37-1 PIDs
* Switched the Debian init script to use a pidfile
* Added a Debian init script for the RDM Test Server
* Added the ftdidmx plugin thanks to Rui Barreiros - #164
* Debian package improvements from RenZO (init script)
* RDM Test server is now installed if --enable-rdm-tests is used
* Bug fixes in the RDM Test Server
* Switched to the new logo
* Fixed the build for gcc 4.7.1
* Network library cleanup
* Added the ola_universe_stats scripts
* Added the first version of the RDM Test Server
* Added a configure time option to disable unittests
* Various fixes for the debian package files
* Added a DMX Monitor to the web UI
* Various fixes so that the FreeBSD build works
* Moved all JSON generation code to a module
* Defend against exhausting the connection pool in the web UI - #186
* Fix errors with clang v3.1
* Fixed a RDM discovery bug.
* Fix the broken Eurolite plugin on Mac
* Add a configure option to install the RDM tests
* Add a configure option to downgrade warnings to non-fatal
* Add support for the UID type to PID definitions
* Add support for timestamps in the RDM sniffer
* Ignore Enttec Sniffer devices within OLAD
* Add a script to launch olad for the RDM tests
* Add Mute/Unmute cases to the RDM tests
* Added Discovery cases to the RDM tests
* Fix uuid library detection - #187
* Fix the Java build on Linux
* Add some Robe RDM debugging
* Print the version when olad starts
* Fix the E1.31 tests
* Simple Java API
* Significant changes to the underlying I/O code
* Add support for IPv4 RDM types
* Configure time flag to disable the root check
* Large Refactor of the E1.31 code to enable E1.33 later
* Switched to using the standard command set for TRI devices - #171
* Add support for multiple devices to the DummyPort - #178
* Fixed a bug in the Dummy Responder - #184
* Added --version to olad
* Added RDM support for the Enttec USB Pro - #146
* Added support for reading/writing RDM sniffer logs to a file
* Fixed a bug in the Eurolite device - #165
* Added support for multiple Open DMX USB devices (still Linux Only) - #166
* Fixed a build error in the StageProfi widget - #169
* Added an option to choose the NIC olad uses - #173
* Add support for listing remote ArtNet nodes - #167
* fix a bug in the RDM sniffer
* change olad not to fail if it can't create the preferences directory
* fix the ArtNetTest if stdin receives data
* Added a configure test for the python google.protobuf module
* Added the ola_trigger program
* Changed the ForceDiscovery rpc to only return once discovery completes
* Fixed ArtNet RDM discovery so DMXWorkshop works correctly - #160
* Fixed a memory leak in the ArtNet RDM implementation
* Add an option for using the limited broadcast address for ArtNet dmx data
* Add an option to ignore specific USB serial devices
* Added a program to sniff traffic using the RDM USB Pro
* Added many more unit tests for the ArtNet plugin
* Fixed build warnings found by newer versions of clang
* Fix a bug in the RDM discovery code for the Robe Widget
* Add DMX IN support for the Robe widget - #156
* Add an option to send DMX during RDM tests - #153
* Add basic support for sending ArtNet timecode - #150
* Added a DMX keypad to the mobile UI, thanks to Chris Stranex
* Fix a race condition in the WidgetDectectorThreadTest
* Fix compile errors with new versions of clang
* Fix compile errors with new versions of gcc - #158
* Fix the python tests so they pass with macports
* Update debian package configs
* Use relative paths in the web UI so they work behind proxies - #163
* fix a bug in the port limiter
* minor RDM test fixes
* change the default limit for the TRI devices to 40fps
* add support for the ultraDMX Pro devices
* add an option to skip factory defaults in the RDM tests
* Attempt to reconnect to usb devices periodically - #143
* Add support for ArtNet 3 - #144
* Add support for the Eurolite USB Pro - thanks Harry F
* Large cleanup of the build rules
* Added a script to collect device model information using RDM
* Added a basic show recorder program
* Add TX & RDM support for the Robe Universal Interface - #148
* Added a frame limiter for the DMX/RDM-TRI devices
* Add the generic messaging framework and use it to handle RDM PIDs
* Add support for manufacturer specific PIDs in the C++ RDM CLI tools - #112
* Add proper ACK_TIMER handling the in C++ RDM CLI tools - #93
* Added STATUS_MESSAGES support in the C++ RDM CLI tools - #111
* Further improvements of the RDM test suite
* Fixed link errors with the new version of gcc - #142, #145
* Fixed sorting of Sensors in the RDM web UI - #137
* Improvements to the threading model to support more async operations.
* Enabled SO_REUSEPORT so that local ArtNet applications work - #141
* Reduced the cost of logging by using lazy evaluation
* Added more PIDs to the dummy responder
* Refactored the core I/O classes, removed the "socket operation on
* Fixed a bug sorting UIDs in the python libs
* Fix bugs on big endian systems
* Move ola-examples into the main package
* Add SLP support to the e133_controller
* Added support for the VX8062 device
* Fixed a compile bug caused by bad libprotobuf handling
* Add some more warnings / advisories to the RDM Responder tests
* Internal network API cleanup
* Fixed a crashing bug in the RDM responder tests
* Added tools for testing the E1.33 / SLP protocol
* Fixes for OS X 10.4
* Added support for the Arduino RDM RGB Mixer
* Fixed a bug when a broadcast RDM request was sent to a universe with
multiple ports bound
* Fixed a memory leak in the RDM code
* Added more RDM tests including broadcast & vendorcast tests
* Added a command line flag to specify the config directory
* Added some additional log messages to assist users with troubleshooting
* Fixed a memory leak in the RDM UI code.
* Added RDM discovery for the DMXter widgets
* Added a bunch more RDM responder tests
* Two RDM memory leaks fixed
* Incremental RDM discovery added (where supported)
* Minor code cleanup
* Added a Python RDM API & example programs.
* Integrated the python rdm code with the PID store (rdm.openlighting.org)
* Added around 128 RDM responder test cases
* added the graphical RDM patcher
* improved support for picking the outgoing multicast interface
* add RDM support for the DMXters
* fixed a couple of memory leaks in the UI
* internal refactoring to support testing
* merged the Callback & Closure classes
* added extensive testing for the DMX-TRI and DMXter widgets
* simplified internal RDM handling
Added a simple mobile web UI
Fixed the web UI so it works on Opera
Start olad automatically from the c++ clients if it's not already running
Add more attributes to the RDM web UI
Bug fixes for the RDM TRI
Python API bug fixes
Add the RDM web UI
Work around an ArtNet RDM bug
Handle ACK overflow in the DMX-TRI
Add Manufacturer / Device name resolution to the web UI for RDM devices.
Fix a couple of compile bugs.
For each DMX-over-IP plugin, display the bound IP address in the device name.
Change the DMX console to send a packet every second even if nothing changes.
Fix a memory leak in the RDM controller
Moved the DMX Console to the new UI
Removed the old web UI, no more requirements for ctemplate
Added ACK_OVERFLOW support for RDM over ArtNet
Added Support for the last remaining E1.20 PIDS
Re-factored the Ola Client code to fix the problem of de-multiplexing
Add the OlaCallbackClient as the recommended C++ API
Moved the HTTP Server to using the OlaCallbackClient directly.
New web UI
Fixed some bugs in the device shutdown code
Fixed some compiler warnings with gcc 4.4
Initial RDM support for the ArtNet, Dummy & DMX-TRI devices
New ArtNet stack to support RDM - no more dependency on libartnet
Support for packetheads DMX dongle
Make the FPS limit for USB Pro devices configurable
Fixed the python API
Fixed the client deadlock issue
Fixed the USBDMX2 firmware loading
Fixed ARM alignment bug in E1.31
Fixed ambiguous errors when plugins were disabled
Added the /reload handler the reload plugins
Turn off SIGPIPEs
Clean up the streaming client API
Use the serial number to identify uDMX devices
18/4/2010 ola-0.7.2 / 0.7.3
Added support for the Velleman 8062
Added support for the uDMX
Added support for the USBDMX2
Added support for the DMXKing
Fixed a crash if olad was started while another instance was running
Random build fixes
Implemented the Usb Protocol Extensions
Added output rate throttling for the Usb Pro devices
Added the streaming DMX client
Fixed some uuid detection issues
Made the server more resistant to bad clients
./configure script fixes
Added E1.31 merging & sequencing support
Improved USB Pro handling
Added port priorities & multi source merging
TX support for the DMX-TRI
Support for the Ardiuno RGB Mixer
DSCP for E1.31
Support for using the OSSP uuid library
Removal of run-time loadable plugins.
Added Pathport support
Added support for the final version of the E1.31 Standard
Changed to link time plugins rather than run time (required for win32 port)
Cleanup of the dmx4linux plugin (thanks to Bastien)
Linted almost everything
Many more export map variables
Restructure of the Port class internals
Added Sandnet Support
Added automatic USB Pro device detection
Fixed a HTP merging bug
Added E1.13 Support
Fixed the open dmx usb off by one bug
Minor build tool fixes
Changed the name of the project to Open Lighting Architecture
- added export_map
- added http server & web interface
- added web dmx console
- now works on mac
- converted to using protocol buffers
- supports embedding
- port patches persist across restarts
- plenty of unittests (more required)
Plugins can now be disabled from the config files
Fixed a bug with the DMX USB Pro
Refinements to the StageProfi plugin
Added support for the Stage Profi widget
Added Pathport support
Added Sandnet Support
Added Open DMX USB Support
Re-write of the client library
Added universe merge modes
Added persistent universe names and merge modes
Added device config messages
Support for multiple Enttec Pro devices
Logging levels can be changed with -USR1 signals