* Copyright (c) 2002-2014, Universite catholique de Louvain (UCL), Belgium
* Copyright (c) 2011, Mickael Savinaud, Communications & Systemes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS `AS IS'
* AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
* LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
* CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
* SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
* INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
* CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
* ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
* POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
/*! \mainpage OpenJPEG v@OPENJPEG_VERSION@ Documentation
* \section intro Introduction
* This manual documents the low-level OpenJPEG C API.\n
* The OpenJPEG library is an open-source JPEG 2000 library developed in order to promote the use of JPEG 2000.\n
* This documents is focused on the main part of the library which try to implement Part 1 and Part 2 of the JPEG2000 norm.\n
* \section home Home page
* The Home Page of the OpenJPEG project can be found at:
* The source code repository is available here:
* The OpenJPEG mailing list is located here:
* The test files repository is available here:
* \section license License
* This software is released under the BSD license, anybody can use or modify the library, even for commercial applications.\n
* The only restriction is to retain the copyright in the sources or the binaries documentation.\n
* Neither the author, nor the university accept any responsibility for any kind of error or data loss which may occur during usage.
* \author OpenJPEG Team