For releases after 3.3:
* make Job::copyBlocks() work with LVM. E.g. copy real partition into LVM LV.
* find an elegant solution for the brokenness in design that is
Partition::sectorSize()... Either a Partition has a reference/pointer to the
Device it's on or the method is removed completely. -- Maybe the
PartitionTable should reference the Device?
* the file system support dialog is a usability nightmare
* write a setup-kcm in the style of k3b's so that the user can set the r/w
permissions of the disks there.
* Convert the fs implementations into plugins. Redesign the support-stuff, make
that more flexible (no statics in the FS classes, some helper class or at
least an array in FileSystem).
* Add a SMART self test operation.
* Information about file system on a separate tab in the properties, unique
to the file system in use.
* parse progress information at least from e2fsck and ntfsclone... maybe others.