This file contains description of features which eventually will be implemented
in any future version. Any of fields can be here long time and any can be
removed without implementing it.
We will appreciate any comments on issues mentioned here or any requests for
new features not mentioned here.
* message catalog for more languages, update languages (any volunteers ?)
* new mode for accelerated per parts download of big files in multithreaded
version (proposed by Sergey Taranenko and Joachim von Thadden)
* buffering of parent document updates (propsed by Honza Tomasek)
* restart scenario with errors
* reschedule failed URLs
* optionaly allow scan of FTP directories
* add doc titles to tree preview
* support for tunneling HTTP over HTTP proxy using CONNECT request
* checking of Content-MD5: in sync mode (proposed by Mark D. Anderson)
* checking of full path (idea by Tim Small)
* WML support
* solve somehow move to Unicode in Gtk+-2.0 (g_conv/iconv in console xprintf)
* support for modifying <IMG HEIGHT WIDTH> as proposed Georg
* start slowly adding tooltips for unclear options in GUI
* gtk+-2.0 config via pkg-config
* fix the GTK2.0 warnings and problems
* JS for proxy assigning
* add GnuTLS support
* convert all io to bufio
* support for -preserve_old (in .old/)
* ftp dir symlinks !
* mode MIRROR does not remove empty directories if they were removed on the
* mode MIRROR does not have the same file modification times (local time offset)
* -remove_before_store: does it cover all occasions when a file is modified?