- why do 2.6 Linux-kernels not display console?
- OpenBSD doesn't start. why?
- NetBSD doesn't start. why?
- MOL doesn't start in Mandrake? (testing needed)
- network: "scripts" directory configurable
- usability: intercept focus change and send key-release events.
- usability: intercept close window. ask if user really wants to terminate the session.
- gfx: adapt startup logo (name is now PearPC, not PPC)
- configuration: jitc entries
- documentation: dma and who uses it.
- jitc_x86: jmpFixup / Resolve(here) crash?
- PVR testing. understand numbering.
- create specialized example config files for Mandrake, Darwin, Mac OS X.
- configuration: possibility to configure HDs read-only.
- usability: locked CDs can't be changed. GUI should reflect this.
- usability: don't complain if CD is not available at startup. (CDs are _removable_ media)
- usability: try to eject CD if "Change CD" is clicked
- usability: make Win32 CDROM drives work
- hardware: full USB support
- rtl8139 doesn't implement write-frame-prefixes