* This file is part of pgn-extract: a Portable Game Notation (PGN) extractor.
* Copyright (C) 1994-2019 David J. Barnes
* pgn-extract is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* pgn-extract is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with pgn-extract. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* David J. Barnes may be contacted as firstname.lastname@example.org
Piece is_piece(const unsigned char *move);
Move *decode_move(const unsigned char *move_string);
Move *decode_algebraic(Move *move_details, Board *board);
Boolean is_check(char c);
Boolean is_col(char c);
Boolean is_rank(char c);
Boolean move_seems_valid(const unsigned char *move_string);
#endif // DECODE_H