Contributions are **welcome** and will be fully **credited**.
We accept contributions via Pull Requests on [Github](https://github.com/php-amqplib/php-amqplib).
## Pull Requests
- **[PSR-2 Coding Standard](https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/accepted/PSR-2-coding-style-guide.md)** - The easiest way to apply the conventions is to install [PHP Code Sniffer](http://pear.php.net/package/PHP_CodeSniffer).
- **Add tests!** - Your patch won't be accepted if it doesn't have tests.
- **Document any change in behaviour** - Make sure the README and any other relevant documentation are kept up-to-date.
- **Consider our release cycle** - We try to follow semver. Randomly breaking public APIs is not an option.
- **Create topic branches** - Don't ask us to pull from your master branch.
- **One pull request per feature** - If you want to do more than one thing, send multiple pull requests.
- **Send coherent history** - Make sure each individual commit in your pull request is meaningful. If you had to make multiple intermediate commits while developing, please squash them before submitting.
## Running Tests
To successfully run the tests you need to first have a stock RabbitMQ broker running locally. Then, run tests like this:
$ make test