Release notes for Pigment 0.3.6, "Niko Bellic" (July 11, 2008).
The Pigment team is proud to announce a new release in the 0.3.x series. The
0.3.x series is an unstable series targeted at early adopters wanting to easily
create rich application user interfaces. This series does not ensure API nor
Features of this release
* Added an OpenGL ES-CM 1.1 plugin.
* Added support for the GLX texture-from-pixmap extension.
* Added support to rotate drawables.
* Highly improved Windows support.
* Added support to rotate and reflect a canvas.
* Added support for pressure events coming from touchscreens.
* Added motion, entered and left signals to drawables.
* Added support for mouse navigation events in the GStreamer image sink
to handle DVD menu elements for instance.
* Added support to transform positions from/to viewport, canvas or image
More details can be found on the project's Trac:
Support and Bugs
We use Trac's ticket sytem for bug reports and feature requests:
Subversion is hosted on https://code.fluendo.com/pigment/svn. All code is in
Subversion and can be checked out from there. Interested developers should
subscribe to the Pigment mailing list.
Contributors to this release
* Guillaume Emont
* Bernhard Kaindl
* Gernot Klimscha
* Loïc Molinari