* PortMidi Portable Real-Time MIDI Library
* license.txt -- a copy of the PortMidi copyright notice and license information
* Latest version available at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/portmedia
* Copyright (c) 1999-2000 Ross Bencina and Phil Burk
* Copyright (c) 2001-2009 Roger B. Dannenberg
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining
* a copy of this software and associated documentation files
* (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction,
* including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge,
* publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software,
* and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so,
* subject to the following conditions:
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
* included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
* IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR
* ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF
* CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION
* WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
* The text above constitutes the entire PortMidi license; however,
* the PortMusic community also makes the following non-binding requests:
* Any person wishing to distribute modifications to the Software is
* requested to send the modifications to the original developer so that
* they can be incorporated into the canonical version. It is also
* requested that these non-binding requests be included along with the
* license above.