- Depend on ppxlib instead of (now deprecated) ppx\_core, ppx\_driver,
ppx\_metaquot and ppx\_type\_conv.
- Fix errors in `ppx_fields_conv` documentation
- Add unit tests for `ppx_fields_conv` functions
- Fix some idiosyncracies where the implementations in `ppx_fields_conv.ml` differed
(ex: a variable would be called one thing when implementing one function but
would be called something different when implementing every other function).
- The `iter` function generated by ppx\_variants\_conv and ppx\_fields\_conv allowed
one to give function which returned values of arbitrary types as iter function.
This release constraint these functions to return unit.
N.B. the signature generated by the use of `@@deriving variants` (resp. fields)
in interface already constrained the type to unit.
- Update to follow type\_conv's evolution.
- Add `Fields.make_creator` to ppx\_fields\_conv's readme, since it appears
to not be all that deprecated.