This package was debianized by:
Bart Martens <email@example.com> on Sat, 18 Apr 2009 00:06:55 +0200
It was downloaded from:
Phillip Berndt (mail at pberndt dot com)
Copyright and license:
* Copyright (c) 2013-2017, Phillip Berndt
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License
version 3 can be found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3'.
The Debian packaging is:
Copyright (C) 2009-2016 Bart Martens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2017 Phillip Berndt <email@example.com>
and is licensed under the GPL version 3, see above.
The files lib/strnatcmp.c and lib/strnatcmp.h were downloaded from
and have this copyright and license information:
Copyright (C) 2000, 2004 by Martin Pool <mbp sourcefrog net>
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages
arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
freely, subject to the following restrictions:
1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software
in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
appreciated but is not required.
2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
misrepresented as being the original software.
3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
The file debian/pqiv.mime was copied from the Debian package "qiv".
This file is
Copyright (C) 1998-1999, 2001 Mitch Blevins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2003-2004 Martin Pitt <email@example.com>
and is licensed under the GPL version 2, see /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.