If you discover issues, have ideas for improvements or new features, or
want to contribute a new module, please report them to the
[issue tracker] of the repository or submit a pull request. Please,
try to follow these guidelines when you do so.
## Issue reporting
* Check that the issue has not already been reported.
* Check that the issue has not already been fixed in the latest code
* Be clear, concise and precise in your description of the problem.
* Open an issue with a descriptive title and a summary in grammatically correct,
* Include any relevant code to the issue summary.
## Pull requests
* Read [how to properly contribute to open source projects on Github].
* Use a topic branch to easily amend a pull request later, if necessary.
* Write [good commit messages].
* Mention related tickets in the commit messages (e.g. `[Fix #N] Add missing autoload cookies`)
* Update the [changelog].
* Use the same coding conventions as the rest of the project.
* Verify your Emacs Lisp code with `checkdoc` (<kbd>C-c ? d</kbd>).
* Open a [pull request] that relates to *only* one subject with a clear title
and description in grammatically correct, complete sentences.