* Add 'A' command to re-run SQL statement and show actual execution plan
(EXPLAIN ANALYZE) of a running query.
* Fixed 'E' command (EXPLAIN) to be UPDATE and INSERT safe.
* Updated the automake file so other targets like 'make dist' and
'make distdir' work.
* Fixed a bug so user table statistics can be sorted.
* Added a 't' command so that user table and index statistics can
display either cumulative or differential statistics.
* Fixed support for OS X, tested on v10.4.x, v10.5.x.
* Added support for OpenBSD, tested on v4.2.
* Rename 'ptop' to 'pg_top' to fit PostgreSQL naming conventions and
avoid naming conflict with free pascal's source formatter 'ptop'.
* Recognize PGDATABASE, PGHOST, PGUSER, and PGPORT environment variables.
* Add -h command line option to specify a socket file when connected to
* Use the same -p PORT, -U USER, and -d DBNAME options as other PostgreSQL
* Change unixtop's original -d to -x, and -U to -z.
* Add 'X' command to view user index statistics.
* Add 'R' command to view user table statistics.
* Add support for Solaris 10.
* Add support for FreeBSD.
* Add 'E' command to re-determine and show execution plan of a running
* Add parameters to specify database connection information.
* Add 'L' command to show locks held by a process.
* Add 'Q' command to show current query of a process.
* Rename 'top' to 'ptop'.
* Add support for Linux.
* Configure support for PostgreSQL libpq client libraries.
* Remove old_modules directory.
* Update RES calculation for Linux 2.6.x.