- Fixed bug where Image.original never got any info `#145 <https://github.com/xray7224/PyPump/issues/145>`_
- Added Audio and Video objects
- Work around bug in pump.io favorites feed which only let us get 20 latest items `#65 <https://github.com/xray7224/PyPump/issues/65>`_
- Person.update() now updates Person.location
- Fixed bug where PyPump with Python3 failed to save credentials to theJSONStore
- Dropped Python 2.6 support, PyPump now supports Python 2.7 or 3.3+
- PyPump now tries HTTPS first, and then only falls back to HTTP if ``verify_requests`` is ``False``
- Fixed bug where ``PyPump.request()`` didnt sign oauth request on redirect `#120 <https://github.com/xray7224/PyPump/issues/120>`_
- Implement list methods on ItemList and Feed (``__getitem__`` and ``__len__``)
- Moved exceptions into single module and removed some unused exceptions. Make sure to update your import statements!
- Person no longer accept a webfinger without a hostname
- PumpObject.add_link and .add_links renamed to ._add_link and ._add_links
- Recipients can now be set for Comment, Person objects
- Recipient properties (.to, .cc, .bto, .bcc) has been moved from Activity to Activity.obj
- Feeds (inbox, followers, etc) can now be sliced by object or object_id.
- ``Feed.items(offset=int|since=id|before=id, limit=20)`` method.
- Unicode improvements when printing Pump objects.
- Instead of skipping an Object attribute which has no response data (f.ex Note.deleted when note has not been deleted) we now set the attribute to None.
- Fixed WebPump OAuth token issue (`#89 <https://github.com/xray7224/PyPump/issues/89>`_)
- Allow you to use ``<commentable object\>.comment()`` by passing in just a string apposed to a Comment object. `44f3426 <https://github.com/xray7224/PyPump/commit/44f34268a4d0f97107438baf05510b75f9fdebee>`_
- Introduce "Store" object for saving persistant data.
Sorry we didn't keep a change log prior to 0.6, you'll have to fish through the git commits to see what's changed.