* Add support for drag and drop NEC files.
[Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer]
* Fixed GD card parsing, it's a four integers card.
* Create input.necin with floats using exponencial nomenclature.
* Show radial wires when specified in the GN card.
* Accept comments in CE card.
* The Open File Dialog now starts in the user's home directory, and remembers
the last path used.
* Changed a printf to QDebug in src/vec3.cpp. Solves Debian bug #504883.
* Convert the source code to UTF-8.
* The open dialog now has a side bar URL to easily access the examples.
* Added some more cards.
* Fixed a path problem on creating nec files.
* Fixed some includes for Qt 4.3 (OpenGL related)
* Now the surfaces are smooth
* Reduced memory usage due tothe use of the same structure of the surface of
the radiation patterns with the mesh.
* Improved GUI with menu and log text
* Added the render to file/clipboard functionality
* Capacity to open several antennas at the same time
* Set the initial frequency in the antennas as the NEC file describes it.
* Now changing the frequency and simulating actually simulates the new
* A temporary file is created per antenna (we were creating one per program
* Added camera "exploration mode", improved "orbital mode". The user can "run"
while pressing shift.
* Added translations in many languages (see AUTHORS for more details)
* Deleted the linear/logarithmic scale option, as the later one was wrong and
* Changed the step of the sphere's radius size slider.
* Changed the visualization of antennas from OpenGL's display lists to
* Original release