* OSPF calculation.
* Copyright (C) 1999 Kunihiro Ishiguro
* This file is part of GNU Zebra.
* GNU Zebra is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
* Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any
* later version.
* GNU Zebra is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with GNU Zebra; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA
* 02111-1307, USA.
/* values for vertex->type */
#define OSPF_VERTEX_ROUTER 1 /* for a Router-LSA */
#define OSPF_VERTEX_NETWORK 2 /* for a Network-LSA */
/* values for vertex->flags */
#define OSPF_VERTEX_PROCESSED 0x01
/* The "root" is the node running the SPF calculation */
/* A router or network in an area */
u_char type; /* copied from LSA header */
struct in_addr id; /* copied from LSA header */
struct lsa_header *lsa; /* Router or Network LSA */
u_int32_t distance; /* from root to this vertex */
int backlink; /* link index of back-link */
struct list *child; /* list of vertex: children in SPF tree*/
struct list *nexthop; /* list of vertex_nexthop from root to this vertex */
/* A nexthop taken on the root node to get to this (parent) vertex */
struct ospf_interface *oi; /* output intf on root node */
struct in_addr router; /* router address to send to */
struct vertex *parent; /* parent in SPF tree */
void ospf_spf_calculate_schedule (struct ospf *);
void ospf_rtrs_free (struct route_table *);
/* void ospf_spf_calculate_timer_add (); */