This file describes the procedure for reporting Quagga bugs. You are not
obliged to follow this format, but it would be great help for Quagga developers
if you report a bug as described below.
Report bugs http://bugzilla.quagga.net
Please supply the following information:
1. Your Quagga version or if it is CVS version then the date you did checkout.
Always try to report the bugs on the current CVS version.
2. Quagga daemons you run e.g. bgpd or ripd and full name of your OS. Any
specific options you compiled Quagga with.
3. Problem description. Copy and paste relative commands and their output to
describe your network setup e.g. "zebra>show ip route".
Please, also give your simple network layout and output of relative OS
commands (e.g. ifconfig or ip in case of Linux).
4. All Quagga configuration files you use. If you don't want to publish your
network numbers change 2 middle bytes in IPv4 address to be XXX (e.g.
192.XXX.XXX.32/24). Similar could be done with IPv6.
5. If any Quagga daemon core dumped, please, supply stack trace using the
following commands: host> gdb exec_file core_file , (gdb) bt .
6. Run all Quagga daemons with full debugging on (see documentation on
debugging) and send _only_ part of logs which are relative to your problem.
7. If the problem is difficult to reproduce please send a shell script to
8. Patches, workarounds, fixes are always welcome.