# dqrng (unreleased)
* Make template specialisations `inline` and include required standard headers (Aaron Lun in [#29](https://github.com/daqana/dqrng/pull/29) fixing [#28](https://github.com/daqana/dqrng/issues/28))
* Add workaraound for new C++ compiler with old libc ([#30](https://github.com/daqana/dqrng/pull/30) fixing [#27](https://github.com/daqana/dqrng/issues/27))
* update maintainer's email address
# dqrng 0.2.0
* Add R side support for selecting multiple streams for parallel usage.
* Implement `long_jump()` for Xo(ro)shiro as alternative to `jump()`
providing fewer streams with longer period.
* Handle R's RNG scope properly during initialisation.
* New functions `dqsample` and `dqsample.int` using an unbiased sampling
* Use `R_unif_index()` instead of `unif_rand()` to retrieve random data
from R's RNG in `generateSeedVectors()`.
* Scalar RNGs in the C++ API: dqrng::runif, dqrng::rnorm and dqrng::rexp
# dqrng 0.1.1
* Use template specializations to avoid compiler warnings during tests (Aaron Lun in [#16](https://github.com/daqana/dqrng/pull/16))
* Do not expect a particular error message on MacOS and skip exception throwing tests on Solaris.
# dqrng 0.1.0
## Breaking changes
* An integer vector instead of a single `int` is used for seeding (Aaron Lun in [#10](https://github.com/daqana/dqrng/pull/10))
* Single integer seeds lead to a different RNG state than before.
* `dqrng::dqset_seed()` expects a `Rcpp::IntegerVector` instead of an `int`
* Support for Mersenne-Twister has been removed, Xoroshiro128+ is now the default.
## Other changes
* New method `generateSeedVectors()` for generating a list of random `int`
vectors from R's RNG. These vectors can be used as seed (Aaron Lun in #10).
* The initial state of the default RNG is now based on R's RNG.
# dqrng 0.0.5
* New RNG: Threefry from package 'sitmo'
* Update PCG Headers (c.f. #8)
* Unit-Tests for the C++ interface
* Define STRICT_R_HEADERS to prepare for future Rcpp (c.f. #6)
# dqrng 0.0.4
* Fix critical bug w.r.t. setting seeds
* Use time in addition to `std::random_device` as source of the default seed, since
`std::random_device` is deterministic with MinGW (c.f. #2)
* Add jump() method to Xoshiro256+ and Xorohiro128+
* New vignette on parallel usage
# dqrng 0.0.3
* PCG has been patched to compile on Solaris.
# dqrng 0.0.2
* `dqrng_distribution.h` can now be used independently of Rcpp
* Replace `xorshift.hpp` and `xoroshiro.hpp` with `xoshiro.h`.
This implementation is directly derived from the original C implementations.
It provides v1.0 of Xoroshiro128+ and Xoshiro256+.
# dqrng 0.0.1
* First public release.