==> gfortran version 4.6.1 has a compiler bug that prevents compiling
rastep with -O3. Use -O2 instead, up update your compiler.
==> Stereo pairs can be generated by using either a shear operation or
by using an angular offset. Both have problems. The shear distorts
bounding surfaces. The angular offset displaces specular highlights
and totally breaks Z-clipping.
- ISOLATE (object code 15) not yet implemented for quadric surfaces
- Z-clipped objects cast un-clipped shadows.
- The mixed Fortran/C calls to local() generate an interesting
variety of compiler warnings because of inadequte type-casting
on the Fortran side.
- General quadric surfaces (other than ellipsoids) may cast spurious
shadows, and always fail to shadow themselves.
- Explicit vertex colors take precedence over material colors;
(That's a feature, not a bug)
- Labels with TeX-like escape sequences are always treated as Left-Align.
- ribbon coloring scheme 6 doesn't work