Change lsd command so it doesn't show -1
* Make sure all Fses show -1 for objects Zero for dates etc
* Make test?
Put the TestRemote names into the Fs description
Make fs/test_all.go use the TestRemote name automatically
Get rid of Storable?
* FIXME: More -dry-run checks for object transfer
* Might be quicker to check md5sums first? for swift <-> swift certainly, and maybe for small files
* FIXME Make NewFs to return err.IsAnObject so can put the LimitedFs
creation in common code? Or try for as much as possible?
* FIXME Account all the transactons (ls etc) using a different
Roundtripper wrapper which wraps the transactions?
* could do encryption - put IV into metadata?
* optimise remote copy container to another container using remote
copy if local is same as remote - use an optional Copier interface
* rsync over ssh
* control times sync (which is slow with some remotes) with -a --archive flag?
* Copy a glob pattern - could do with LimitedFs
Make an encryption layer.
This would layer over the source FS to
* decrypt all gets
* encrypt all puts
* encrypt file names in list
* decrypt them in list
Would like to be able to see unencrypted file names in remote though? How? Or is that two encryption layers..?
* Non verbose - not sure number transferred got counted up? CHECK
* When doing copy it recurses the whole of the destination FS which isn't necessary