* This is an unofficial license. Let's call it BSD-like, with these terms:
* * You are free to use this software for any purpose. I cannot guarantee
* anything about this software or its fitness for any purpose. I will
* offer support for this software as long as I am capable of doing so,
* but this should not be interpreted as a support contract of any kind.
* * You are free to modify, distribute, etc. this code under the strict
* condition that you email me, Matthew Kern <firstname.lastname@example.org>, a
* brief message on what you're doing. Nothing will be rejected, this is
* simply to keep tabs on my work, and maybe we can share ideas on EDIDs.
* * (C)opyright 2008-2014 Matthew Kern
* Please see AUTHORS for a list of the people who made this software
* possible. All of the current code is a rewrite of my own work, but
* I am still indebted to those guys for a ton of the ideas.