## Getting Involved
New contributors are always welcome, when it doubt please ask questions. We strive to be an open and welcoming community. Please be nice to one another.
* Pick a task:
* Offer feedback on open [pull requests](https://github.com/fog/fog-core/pulls).
* Review open [issues](https://github.com/fog/fog-core/issues) for things to help on.
* [Create an issue](https://github.com/fog/fog-core/issues/new) to start a discussion on additions or features.
* Fork the project, add your changes and tests to cover them in a topic branch.
* Commit your changes and rebase against `fog/fog-core` to ensure everything is up to date.
* [Submit a pull request](https://github.com/fog/fog-core/compare/)
* Offer feedback on open [issues](https://github.com/fog/fog-core/issues).
* Write and help edit [documentation](https://github.com/fog/fog.github.com).
* Translate [documentation](https://github.com/fog/fog.github.com) in to other languages.
* Organize or volunteer at events.
* Discuss other ideas for contribution with [geemus](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).