Contribute to Listen
File an issue
You can report bugs and feature requests to [GitHub Issues](https://github.com/guard/listen/issues).
**Please don't ask question in the issue tracker**, instead ask them in our
[Google group](http://groups.google.com/group/guard-dev) or on `#guard` (irc.freenode.net).
Try to figure out where the issue belongs to: Is it an issue with Listen itself or with Guard?
When you file a bug, please try to follow these simple rules if applicable:
* Make sure you run Listen with `bundle exec` first.
* Add your `Guardfile` (if used) and `Gemfile` to the issue.
* Make sure that the issue is reproducible with your description.
**It's most likely that your bug gets resolved faster if you provide as much information as possible!**
* Documentation hosted at [RubyDoc](http://rubydoc.info/github/guard/listen/master/frames).
* Source hosted at [GitHub](https://github.com/guard/listen).
Pull requests are very welcome! Please try to follow these simple rules if applicable:
* Please create a topic branch for every separate change you make.
* Make sure your patches are well tested. All specs run with `rake spec` must pass.
* Update the [Yard](http://yardoc.org/) documentation.
* Update the [README](https://github.com/guard/listen/blob/master/README.md).
* Update the [CHANGELOG](https://github.com/guard/listen/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md) for noteworthy changes.
* Please **do not change** the version number.
For questions please join us in our [Google group](http://groups.google.com/group/guard-dev) or on