For the best chance of having your changes merged, please:
* Fork the project.
* Make your feature addition or bug fix.
* Add tests for it. This is important so it is not accidentally broken in a future version.
* Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (If you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself so it can be ignored when pulled).
* Send a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
If your proposed changes only affect documentation, include the following on a
new line in each of your commit messages:
This will signal [Travis](https://travis-ci.org) that running the test suite is
not necessary for these changes.
# Reporting Bugs
If you are experiencing unexpected behavior and, after having read [omniauth](https://github.com/intridea/omniauth) and [omniauth-twitter](https://github.com/arunagw/omniauth-twitter)'s documentation, are convinced this behavior is a bug, please:
1. [Search](https://github.com/arunagw/omniauth-twitter/issues) existing issues.
2. Collect enough information to reproduce the issue:
* omniauth-twitter version
* Ruby version
* Specific setup conditions
* Description of expected behavior
* Description of actual behavior