= Thanks to Python's email module for:
- The idea of separating parsing and serialization from the mail
- A lot of the MIME multipart API.
= Thanks to Perl's MimeTools for:
- Showing me this can all be done in the scripting language (no C
- Accessing MIME parts via a File like API (thereby allowing them to
be stored on disk).
"Yoshinori K. Okuji" <okuji-at-enbug-dot-org>
- Code to parse messages from strings (though since then I did it a
much simpler way).
- Numerous other API suggestions and improvements.
Booker Bense <bbense-at-SLAC-dot-Stanford-dot-EDU>
- For prodding me to implement mbox mailbox parsing (and an initial
implementation). It took me months, but I did it!